Effective on Jan 01 2009.
This privacy statement describes how TELEMOIP collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: telemoip.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
• Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
• Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
• Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
• Preferences Information you provide such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences
• Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
We also collect the following information from you:
• Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
• Fulfill your order
• Send you an order confirmation
• Send you requested product or service information
• Send product updates or warranty information
• Respond to customer service requests
• Administer your account
• Send you a newsletter
• Send you marketing communications
• Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
• Conduct research and analysis
• List you in our publicly accessible member directory. If you do not want to be listed in our directory contact us at email@example.com
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may disclose your personal information
as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
if Telemoip.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Third Party E-Commerce Solutions Provider
Our shopping cart is hosted by our e-commerce solutions provider. They host our ordering system, and collect your billing information directly from you for the purpose of processing your order. This company does not use this information for any other purpose.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
you can make a purchase on our site via third party checkout . a third party checkout option privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices..
You can contact us about this privacy statement by email us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Telemoip.com offers a 7 (seven)-day-money-back guarantee for new licenses from new account registrations. Refunds are not offered for software licenses after this period.
* The seven-day-money-back guarantee applies for the first purchase made in our site and you may ask for a refund just once. If you already received a refund on the seven-day-money-back policy you will not receive a refund on subsequent orders.
* The seven-day-money-back guarantee does not apply for customers who tried the free 7 days trial license.
* The seven-day-money-back guarantee does not apply if our Terms and conditions have been violated, no refund will be provided
* Customers must submit a ticket to the billing department requesting a refund within the first seven days after order.
* Refunds are only issued for our software failure.
* Refunds are not issued for server failure/issues, lack of features or if your whmcs does not meet the Software Requirements.
* Refunds are not issued for failure/issues with bestvoipreselling.com accounts.
* Refunds are determined on individual circumstances and only issued once our technical staff determine that ITSP has a fault causing it to not run on your whmcs..
* Installation charges are not refundable under any circumstances.